简介 Tomorrow X Together’s third studio album charted No. 3 on the Billboard 200, according to the cha ...
Tomorrow X Together’s third studio album charted No. 3 on the Billboard 200, according to the chart preview the publication posted on Sunday in the US.
The LP “The Name Chapter: Freefall” is the ninth album from the band to enter the main albums chart, the second-most for a K-pop artist, only after BTS.
The five-piece act placed all three albums from this year on the chart as well. Its fifth EP “The Name Chapter: Temptation” came out in January and debuted atop the chart, staying on it for 19 weeks straight. Its second full album in Japan “Sweet” ranked No. 54 in August, and the band became the only K-pop act besides BTS to make the chart with an album released in Japan.
Meanwhile, the 3rd LP sold over 2.25 million copies in the first week and topped Oricon’s weekly album ranking, the band’s ninth consecutive album to do so.
Rookie band Riize to return with single this week
DAY6 will hold a year-end concert with all four members present, a first in four years, according to ...
The Museum of Fine Arts, Boston, once again agreed to return only the sarira from the 13th century s ...
Discussions on the return to Korea of the silver-gilt Lamaistic pagoda-shaped sarira reliquary datin ...
[Herald Interview] 'Korea strives to set global standards for data protection in generative AI era'
인요한 "이준석에 통크게 제안…돌아와 총선 중책 맡아달라"
Mama Awards stays in Japan for 2nd straight year
[Hello Hangeul] Americans seeking to visit Korea learn the language in LA
Cheong Wa Dae to open for winter night stroll event
Seoul shares open lower after record daily gain
- For esports fans, more activities await beyond LoL matches
- 예술의전당 간 한동훈 화제 되자…野 "집에 스피커 두고 왜 가나"
- YG's new girl group Babymonster to debut next month
- Taemin of SHINee to drop new EP 'Guilty' on Oct. 30
- Samsung, LG, Hyundai closely monitoring potential biz fallout from Israel
- Performing Arts Market to link local artists to world
- Uncertainties remain for Samsung, SK after US eases export controls
- 김건희 여사, 광주디자인비엔날레 찾아 “문화예술계 육성 의지”
- IMF maintains 2023 growth outlook for S. Korea at 1.4 pct
- DB Robotics invents nation's first hybrid electric rollator
- Prestige Biopharma eyes complete value chain
- Hyundai Mobis Q3 net jumps 78% on sales growth of key components
- SK Pharmteco bets big on cell, gene therapy
- 여권 ‘TK 지지율’ 비상…오늘 서울 오는 박근혜에 주목
- Meta fails to provide communication channel in Korea: lawmaker
- Samsung SDI logs record
- 北, 日의 장거리미사일 조기 배치 추진에 “전쟁국가 일본 실체”
- Seoul expected to be one of most sought
- Sumi Jo awarded Geumgwan Order, highest honor for artists
- Olympic medalist ‘tricked’ by fiance
- [Coffee Klatch] Unique mugwort tea latte paired with flower cakes, dango
- [Today’s K
- SK hynix logs quarterly losses for 4th consecutive quarter
- Han Kang's novel shortlisted for 2 prestigious French awards
- McDonald's Korea to increase prices of 13 items next week
- Samsung Biologics quarterly sales hit W1tr for first time
- Mirae Asset Securities names Kim Mi
- [Photo News] Commemoration for Itaewon tragedy in Gwangju
- Hyundai Motor posts highest Q3 earnings on upbeat US sales
- [Life In Korea] Delivering 'taste of life' via street art