简介Stray Kids charted No. 1 on Billboard 200 with its eighth EP, according to the publication’s preview ...
Stray Kids charted No. 1 on Billboard 200 with its eighth EP, according to the publication’s preview published on Sunday in the US.
EP “Rock-Star” is the band’s fourth consecutive album to achieve the feat, following previous EPs, “Oddinary” and “Maxident,” as well as third studio album “Five-Star.”
The eight-member act is the only K-pop band to top the main albums chart more than four times besides BTS that did so six times.
The band performed at 2023 Billboard Music Awards, putting on “Lalalala,” which fronted the new EP, as well as “S-Class,” the main track from third LP. It also nabbed the Top K-Pop Album award with the full album.
The eighth EP was rolled out on Nov. 10 and topped the iTunes top albums chart in 32 regions as did the lead single on top songs chart in 37. The album sold more than 2 million copies in two days.
BTS’ Jungkook sets another sales record with solo album
A total of 16 South Korean climate tech companies, ranging from promising startups to well-establish ...
Han Sung Motor, the largest Mercedes-Benz car dealer in Korea, is ramping up efforts to carry out di ...
A US congressional commission official raised the need Wednesday to leverage more space-based defens ...
- Hanwha Ocean developing submarine stealth technology
- Posco vows to foster startups, regional economies
- National Changgeuk Company's endeavor to foster pansori composers continues
- [Herald Interview] Korean team wins James Dyson Award with ‘hands
- Spike in camping enthusiasts in Korea, yet camping etiquette lags behind
- Seoul shares close higher as US inflation softens
'Do not open plane doors' warning mandated for planes in flight
Hyundai Motor chair wins top UK royal honor
[Up close in Yeouido] Spy
[Herald Interview] Korean team wins James Dyson Award with ‘hands
Hotel chief fined for safety violation in Itaewon tragedy trial
South Korea's Yoon will warn APEC leaders about the risks of a Russia
- [Today’s K
- [From the Scene] Hyundai Motor looks into future of auto production in Singapore
- 김기현 “한동훈 자질, 대한민국 위해 잘 발휘될 수 있게 할 것”
- [Today’s K
- Mnet’s ‘Street Dance Girls Fighter 2’ targets global audience with multinational teen dancers
- Meritz carries out reshuffle for group synergy
- Cemeteries, columbariums reinvent themselves as sanctuaries for the living
- Seoul shares open lower on Fed minutes, Nvidia results
- King Charles welcomes South Korea's president with state banquet, mingles with K
- Korean ramen exports hit record high amid global K
- Art Token launches Hangeul
- Hyundai Motor chairman marks 3rd year of record earnings
- [Photo News] AI, conventional painting come together
- Cheongju Craft Biennale stresses connection with nature, Jikji legacy
- 예술의전당 간 한동훈 화제 되자…野 "집에 스피커 두고 왜 가나"
- LG Electronics ups Q3 earnings guidance on upbeat demand
- IMF maintains 2023 growth outlook for S. Korea at 1.4 pct
- YG's new girl group Babymonster to debut next month
- Kakao Bank to acquire 10% stake in Indonesian digital bank
- Uncertainties remain for Samsung, SK after US eases export controls
- Seoul shares end lower amid conflict in Middle East
- [Herald Review] Ive gives a sneak peek of new album, kicks off first world tour with Seoul gigs
- 낙후된 골목시장 누비며 “화곡을 마곡으로 만들 것”
- For esports fans, more activities await beyond LoL matches
- [Today’s K
- Seoul shares open higher on US gains; Israel
- Daegu’s iconic opera festival set to attract operagoers with five tragic operas
- 尹대통령 지지율, 1.1%p 내린 38.9% [알앤써치]
- 'No Japan?' Korea swings from extreme rejection to selective embrace